Hello and Welcome!
Explore with Wonder is a travel blog dedicated to sharing the joy of exploration and uncovering incredible places around the world. I’m Ksenia, an avid traveller who has visited over 20 countries and resided on three continents. Throughout my journeys, I’ve gathered a treasure trove of travel stories and insights that I’m excited to bring to life on this blog.
Whether you’re seeking a weekend getaway or planning an epic adventure, our unique itineraries, invaluable travel tips, and detailed destination guides are here to assist you in crafting an unforgettable trip.
- Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort ReviewMy husband and I chose Anantara Riverside Bangkok as our base in the Thai capital on our Southeast Asia honeymoon. … Read more
- 2 Days in Bangkok, Thailand: The Definitive Travel ItineraryBangkok is a bustling, crazy metropolis where modern skyscrapers tower over old wooden shacks, consumerism co-exist with Buddhist piety and … Read more
- 24 Hours in Bangkok: The Ultimate Itinerary Only have 24 hours in Bangkok? This itinerary will help you make the most of your time in this bustling … Read more
- The 8 Best Free Museums in Manchester in 2023Looking for the best free museums in Manchester? This article has got you covered.
- What is the UK Famous for? 43 Things You Need to KnowIf you’re wondering: “what is the UK famous for?”, you’ve come to the right place.
- The 12 Must-See Angkor Temples and Monuments in Cambodia The Angkor Archaeological Park in Cambodia is a true historic wonder. With dozens of temples, palaces, bridges and other monuments … Read more
- Top 10 Things to Do in NelsonLooking for the best things to do in Nelson, New Zealand? This guide has got you covered.
- Does It Snow in Thailand? Everything You Need to KnowThailand is a popular travel destination, famous for its beaches, delicious food and fascinating culture. If you’re trying to decide … Read more
- Is Phuket Worth Visiting in 2023? 10 Reasons to Visit PhuketPlanning a trip to Thailand and wondering if Phuket is worth visiting? The short answer is, yes, it is! This … Read more
I have a passion for discovering new destinations and reimagining familiar ones from fresh perspectives. Based in Manchester, UK, I am happy to explore both local gems and remote corners of the world.
I love delving beneath the surface of each destination, engaging with diverse cultures, sampling global cuisines, and navigating both the urban environments and the great outdoors.
I hope that my experience and insights will inspire you to infuse your life with more travel and adventure.